Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lagoon #178 Update







Sunday 9/6/2009 @ 4:30 PM - I knew this lagoon would be completely dewatered today so I checked to see if there were signs of dead/dying fish. When a lagoon is dewatered, I've always (so far anyway) seen dead/dying fish around the lagoon, even after Estate Management Services has recovered many of the fish and transferred them to designated fishing lagoons not undergoing reconstruction. However, in L-178 today, I saw not one dead fish; which leads me to believe that either Estate Management Services did an outstanding job of fish recovery (yet unseen by me to date), or this lagoon did not have any fish in it.


The accompanying photos show how severe the vegetation is in this lagoon. I assume that Pulte/PBG will remove this vegetation

No comments:

Post a Comment